Oct 10, 2017
There I was ready to interview Laurie Guest and she hijacked my
podcast and interviewed me! It was great to share some of my
own leadership experiences and philosophies and talk with someone
so smart! Seriously, Laurie is one of the smartest business
people I know AND we're both from the same area in Illinois (so we
have a mid-west bond). Take a listen to this week's episode.
You'll enjoy it!
More on Laurie...who is this
woman who hijacked my podcast?
- Entrepreneur, author and motivational keynote speaker.
- Owner of Guest Enterprises, a speaking and training firm
founded in 1997. The firm focuses on customer service and staff
development topics presented in an entertaining format.
- Member of the National Speakers Association and a Certified
Speaking Professional, a designation held by less than 12% of
speakers worldwide and one of only 204 women to currently hold the
- Top-rated keynote speakers for corporate events
association meetings and business retreats.
- Author of Wrapped in Stillness: A Personal Retreat
- Graduated from Palmer College 1983
- Certified Ophthalmic Technician from 1986-2001
- Assistant Administrator for a regionally known ophthalmic
surgery center. Responsible for sales, marketing, volunteer
programs and referring physician relations.
- Community hospital marketing team member.
- Award winning columnist on the topic of customer service for an
industry trade publication.
- A Midwest farmer’s daughter from Northern Illinois with a
passion for people and with a sarcastic sense of humor.
- Wife, mother, golfer, board game lover, autograph collector,
sea glass gatherer, metal detecting fan, geocaching hobbyist and
Netflix binge watcher.
You can get EVEN MORE info on Laurie and her programs here: